“Over 30 years, the Bronco crawled over rocks, slogged through muddy trails, and remained Ford's most capable 4x4. The Bronco became an automotive icon, and its 20-year absence has only made enthusiasts' hearts grow fonder.” — Popular Mechanics
In 1966, Ford Motor Company introduced a rugged new vehicle to go where the others could not. It was called the Bronco, and through 1977, the end of its first generation, it was America’s best-selling 4x4.
Now the classic car and truck market has fallen in love with the Ford Bronco all over again. Need proof? Just watch any televised Barrett-Jackson auction and you’ll see fully restored classic Broncos putting big smiles on buyers’ faces.
Now it’s your turn to catch the Bronco wave when you enter to win a restomod Bronco in the Bronco Dream Giveaway.
The grand-prize is a 1972 Ford Bronco featuring the heavy-duty attitude that made the first generation Bronco the homeland’s favorite 4x4, like a rugged V-8 engine, all-welded box section frames, heavy-duty axles and king-size brakes.
Enter to win it now.
Bring home this 1972 Ford Bronco restomod and you’ll get up, over, around and through all kinds of obstacles. Through the woods, up to streamside, down backcountry trails, you name it.
Enter to win and you’ll have an all-access pass to off-road adventure. This born-in-the-USA ’72 Bronco comes with two removable tops, a heavy-duty roll bar, a 9,500-lb winch, 37-inch off-road tires and a swing-out spare tire carrier, cooler rack, and gas-can rack, literally everything you need to hit the off-road in comfort, style and safety.
It's time you live the outdoor life you’ve always dreamed so enter today and help out veterans and children.
Your 1972 Ford Bronco is a heavy-duty go-getter that plays as hard as it works. Underneath the all-steel hood, a fuel-injected Ford 392 cubic inches engine is ready to tackle your toughest adventures. The off-road-inspired driver seat is your throne; from there you command the throaty small-block American-built V-8, an old-school Ford SelectShift Cruise-O-Matic transmission, a Rock Crusher 4x4 transfer case and boost-assist four-wheel disc brakes.
It’s so easy to imagine yourself in this classic ’72 Bronco. Now it’s time for you to do your part. When you help out seven great charities with your generous donation today, you’ll be one step closer to putting Ford’s forever 4x4 in your garage.
When you enter and win, you’ll bring home one of the country’s finest examples of Ford off-road engineering — a ready-to-rumble 1972 Ford Bronco bathed in Blue Lagoon Metallic paint with a black, rain-resistant interior, a ¼-inch steel plate front bumper, an all-steel roll bar, five-point safety harnesses, HID headlights, custom upholstered front buckets, nine-gauge digital instrument panel, locking front and rear axles, eight-lug custom wheels and pure American horsepower.
If you wanted to build an old-school Ford Bronco of this caliper, be prepared to spend $100,000 … $150,000 … even $200,000 or more.
We have an easier way. Enter to win this ’72 Ford Bronco restomod today. If you want to score the undisputable king of off-road adventure, make your generous donation now. Plus we pay $8,000 for the taxes.
This fully restored 1972 Ford Bronco includes the following heavy-duty features:
• Ford 392ci small block
• Ford C6 automatic transmission
• Transmission cooler
• Transmission cooling fan
• NP205 RockCrawler Transfer case
• Blue Lagoon Metallic exterior
• Rain-resistant black interior
• Bailie Bilt roll cage
• Removable hardtop
• Removable soft-top
• HID spotlights
• Wild Horses Rock Blocker With Pre-run Top Front Bumper
• Wild Horses’ Rear Rock Blocker Bumper w/tire rack, cooler rack and gas-can rack
• Warn PowerPlant Duel Force HP winch with compressed air, 9,500-lb rating; 125 feet of 5/16-inch wire rope
• Nodular iron Ford 9-inch axles with square trusses welded to the square-tube housing
• Hybrid Hi 9 pinion gears, front and rear
• One ton hubs, axles, bearings and big brakes
• Curved front radius arms
• Pitbull Rocker tires (37x13.5-inch)
• Diamo 17 Karat wheels (17-inch)
• Wild Horses Extreme Front Shock Hoops w/ dual shocks and 5 ½-inch lift coils
• Wild Horses Four-link rear with 5 ½-inch-lift coils and single shocks
• Wild Horses 2-inch body lift
• Hydroboost power four-wheel disc brakes
• Dakota Digital dash instruments
• MSD Offroad ignition system
• Port Fuel injected EFI system
• Ron Davis custom aluminum radiator
• Shorty headers
• Custom dual exhaust
• Art Carr shifter
• Stainless steel J-shifter twin stick
• Tuffy Deluxe Stereo locking center console box
• Functional metal doors
• Custom fiberglass door inserts painted to match
Tuffy Security Products is a portfolio company of Kinderhook Industries and a sister company of Bestop, maker of Jeep and truck accessories. Tuffy Security products safeguard valuable gear with American-made craftsmanship. The full line of Tuffy security solutions provide superior protection against theft, enable safe cargo management, increase gear accessibility and offer the option of flexible keyless lock-entry for multiple users. For more information, visit Tuffy Security Products’ website at tuffyproducts.com or call 866-318-8339.