“The iconic ZL1 has been reinvented for the sixth-generation Camaro and is purpose-built to challenge the most advanced sports coupes in the world. The ZL1 is a sports car designed to dominate in any setting.” —Chevrolet
Win a 720 Horsepower Lingenfelter 2020 Camaro ZL1 with 1LE Track Package
Do you want to bring home a muscle car that you’ll love forever? Then meet this grand-prize 2020 Lingenfelter ZL1, the king of the Camaros. Enter now with your generous donation and you could bring it home. Plus, if you’re the winner, you’ll also score the keys to a matching custom 1969 Camaro and we’ll pay $27,000 for the taxes. Keep reading to learn more about this amazing grand-prize 2020 Camaro ZL1 with 1LE Track Package.
In 1969, Chevrolet authorized a very limited quantity of 500-plus horsepower Camaros to be built for NHRA racing. Known as the ZL1, only 69 of these high-performance muscle cars were ever built. The legendary ZL1 option doubled the price of the Camaro, pushing the MSRP of these street-legal racecars to an astronomical $7,200. Some experts say it was the most powerful engine ever put into a Camaro … until now.
The 1969 ZL1 had an estimated 500-plus horsepower. That’s kid’s stuff compared to this half of the Camaro Dream Giveaway grand-prize package — a 2020 Lingenfelter Camaro ZL1 with 1LE Track Package. So how powerful is this high-performance, grand-prize Camaro? The answer is a street-scorching 720 horsepower — 70 horsepower more than stock — thanks to a supercharged 376 cubic inch (6.2-liter) Chevy LT4 Gen 5 small-block, featuring ported and polished factory cylinder heads, an ultra-high-performance cam, and custom tuning, all courtesy of Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, America’s horsepower experts.
Rocket from 0-60 mph as quickly as you can count 1-2-3
Everything about this grand-prize Camaro ZL1 reminds you of the original Camaro’s ZL1 legacy, from its phenomenal pushrod V-8 to its manual six-speed transmission to its 11 second quarter-mile elapsed time. And if you love the exalt of excitement that only comes around when your shoulders are glued firmly back against the driver’s seat, then this grand-prize Camaro delivers 750-plus lb-ft of torque to take it to the limit any time you want.
Check Out These Standard Features
Enter and win, and your new 2020 Camaro ZL1 comes with these standard features:
• Satin Steel Metallic exterior paint
• Jet black with red accents interior
• 6.2L Supercharged V-8
• 6-speed manual transmission
• Electronic limited-slip differential
• 20-inch aluminum wheels
• Summer-only tires
• Brembo performance brakes
• Engine oil cooler
• Stabilitrack stability control
• Battery rundown protection
This Grand-Prize Comes Fully Loaded
We’ve included a copy of the window sticker here so you can see this 2020 Lingenfelter Camaro ZL1 comes fully loaded with over $9,000 of factory options, including:
• ZL1 1LE Extreme Track Performance Package (a $7,500 extra cost)
• Performance Data and Video Recorder (a $1,300 extra cost)
• Front and rear floor mats (a $130 extra cost)
• Battery protection package (a $120 extra cost)
• Wheel locks (a $95 extra cost)
Plus, We’ve Added Crazy-Cool Custom Accessories from Our Great Partners
Enter to win this giveaway and your new 2020 Camaro ZL1 with 1LE Track Package comes with $4,000 worth of accessories from Anderson Composites and another $4,000 worth of accessories from American Car Craft, all professionally installed by the Dream Giveaway Garage and American Car Craft, including:
• Carbon-fiber air-duct bezels (Anderson Composites)
• Carbon-fiber front bumper canards (Anderson Composites)
• Carbon-fiber front splitter (Anderson Composites)
• Carbon-fiber front grille (Anderson Composites)
• Carbon fiber rear diffuser (Anderson Composites)
• Brushed carbon fiber fender covers with shock tower domes and carbon fiber ZL1 top plates (American Car Craft)
• Carbon fiber supercharger engine shroud with red LEDs (American Car Craft)
• Lower brushed fuel rails (American Car Craft)
• Carbon-fiber front header w/Supercharged top plate, Stainless Steel, red leds (American Car Craft)
• Firewall Cover | Brushed or Polished Stainless Steel (American Car Craft)
• Hood Panel Kit | Polished Stainless Steel (American Car Craft)
• Fuse Box Cover | Brushed Stainless Steel (American Car Craft)
• Coolant Tank Cover | Brushed Stainless Steel (American Car Craft)
• Wiper Cowl Trim w/Optional LED Illumination | Stainless Steel, Choose Finish & LED Color (American Car Craft)
• 5-piece ZL1 cap set with real carbon fiber (American Car Craft)
• ZL1 carbon fiber fuse box top plates (American Car Craft)
Make it your dream to put this Lingenfelter Camaro ZL1 with 1LE Track Package in your garage. When you enter and win, you’ll also take home a matching custom 1969 Camaro, plus we pay $27,000 toward the taxes. Veterans’ and children’s charities are counting on you. Enter now.
About our Partners:
Having our roots in the restoration hobby, NPD is well aware of what it takes to build not just a show winner… but also a vehicle that functions properly and provides years of enjoyment. We place our highest priority on "best-sourcing", which is a never-ending process. All the products listed in our catalogs represent the best we could find in their respective categories. In cases where multiple choices exist for a single part, varying in both quality and price, we list those choices so that you can choose depending upon your priorities, standards, intended-use and budget. It is an urban myth that "all restoration parts suppliers carry the same parts", and that price-alone is all that separates one supplier from another. That could not be further from the truth. NPD remains 100% family-owned, and will continue to strive to offer the finest parts and accessories available for your classic.
Tires provided by:
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering was founded over 42 years ago and is a globally recognized brand in the performance engineering industry. Many of the products that have been produced by LPE have been instrumental in establishing performance thresholds.
Anderson Composites, located in the heart of Southern California, specializes in carbon fiber body panels for late-model domestic muscle vehicles and trucks. A focus on performance and quality differentiates Anderson Composites from the competition. Each product is designed to not only look incredible but also offer performance advantages such as weight savings and improved aerodynamics. The Anderson Composites brand was launched by a handful of SoCal automotive enthusiasts to pool their passion and knowledge of muscle vehicles and provide a new source for late model components. Anderson Composites has robust resources to manufacture carbon fiber and fiberglass products through the latest technologies and best practices. To learn more about Anderson Composites, please visit our website: www.andersoncomposites.com.
American Car Craft is a custom car accessories manufacturer specializing in the creation of premium stainless steel and carbon fiber parts for modern cars, trucks and Jeeps. With more than 30 years of experience customizing all manner of late-model muscle cars, classic hot rods, exotics, limousines, vans and more. Each part is handcrafted. This means that you get a custom made part each and every time your place an order. How do we insure quality? Our highly trained craftsmen work with materials that are laser cut so the end product has the exact same dimensions every time we make it. This tried and true method of handcrafting custom product takes skill and time and the result is an amazing product that you can be proud of when you install it onto your vehicle.