“Experience the ultimate balance of design and performance of the 2021 Corvette, the mid-engine marvel that continues to carve its legacy with every push of the ignition.” — Chevrolet (2021)
Win a Brand-New Mid-Engine 2021 Corvette C8
The Corvette the entire world has been asking for can be yours — the new mid-engine 2021 Corvette Stingray. Make a donation today to help out nine great charities and you’ll be one step closer to parking this revolutionary, all-American sports car in your garage.
The 2021 Corvette Stingray continues the C8’s tradition of a mid-engine placement, like a Ferrari or a Lamborghini. Motor Trend named it “Car of the Year” for 2020, beating out the Porsche 911 Carrera S and the Audi A8, among others.
The first-ever production mid-engine Corvette represents the fastest, most powerful entry-level Corvette that Chevrolet has ever built. But that’s just the start because this grand-prize Stingray now pumps out nearly 600 horsepower thanks to Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, known for its GM performance and horsepower.
Veterans’ and children’s charities are counting on you. Enter now.
This Special Order Corvette = Your Dream Come True
Have you ever wanted a Corvette that you’ll cherish forever? We have you covered. When you enter and win, your new 2021 Corvette Stingray comes with nearly every factory option available this year, plus upgrades from Continental Tire, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering and American Car Craft.
Check out this incredible list of factory options:
• Silver Flare Metallic exterior
• Adrenaline Red leather interior
• 6.2L LT2 High Output V-8 engine
• 8-speed automatic transmission
• Performance rear axle
• 3LT Premium equipment package (an $11,950 extra cost)
• Z51 Performance package (a $5,995 extra cost)
• Z51 Performance suspension with Magnetic Ride Control (a $1,895 extra cost)
• Engine appearance package (a $995 extra cost)
• Battery protection package (a $100 extra cost)
• Visible carbon fiber outside mirrors (a $1,245 extra cost)
• Jake logo wheel center caps (a $250 extra cost)
• Visible carbon fiber roof panel (a $2,495 extra cost)
• Chrome exterior badge package (a $100 extra cost)
• Edge Red painted calipers (a $595 extra cost)
• 19-inch front and 20-inch rear Carbon Flash painted aluminum wheels (a $995 extra cost)
• 6.2L engine cover in Edge Red (a $525 extra cost)
• Visible carbon-fiber grille insert (a $2,095 extra cost)
• Lug nuts in black (a $225 extra cost)
• Front and rear splash guards in black (a $250 extra cost)
• Torch Red seat belt color (a $395 extra cost)
• Competition Sport bucket seats (a $500 extra cost)
• Personalized plaque (a $200 extra cost)
• Contoured cargo area liners with Jake logo (a $145 extra cost)
• Carbon-fiber interior trim (a $1,500 extra cost)
• All-weather floor liners with Jake logo (a $205 extra cost)
• Illuminated door sill plates with Stingray logo (a $345 extra cost)
Win America’s Most Talked About Two-Seat Sports Car
Enter with your donation and with a little luck you’ll bring home the most talked about American sports car ever produced.
The Lingenfelter 2021 Corvette Stingray delivers nearly 600 hp. We’re waiting on verified performance stats, but here’s a teaser for you. The stock 2021 Corvette blasts from zero-to-60-mph in 2.8 seconds, through the quarter-mile in 11.2 seconds at 122 mph and brags a top speed of over 190 mph. Even with all that power, the new Corvette gets 15 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway.
Take it from the car experts at Motor Trend, “The C8 is not only powerful, but, dare we say, it’s also the most premium-feeling Corvette that Chevrolet has ever made.”
Put Your Name on Both Corvettes
Enter to win today and your lucky ticket numbers could contain something very special —the winning ticket to the 2021 Corvette Dream Giveaway.
Dream Giveaway winners come from all walks of life, including policemen, factory workers, active and retired military servicemen, mailmen, medical professionals and a whole lot more. Let it be your turn to win the grand-prize package of a lifetime.
Today’s the day to get the entries that could put this amazing eighth-generation Corvette Stingray and a fully restored custom 1961 Corvette in your garage. Plus, we’ll pay $43,000 for the taxes. Enter now.
Based in Fort Mill, S.C., Continental Tire the Americas, LLC manufactures and distributes a complete premium line of passenger, light truck and commercial tires for original equipment and replacement markets.
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering was founded over 42 years ago and is a globally recognized brand in the performance engineering industry. Many of the products that have been produced by LPE have been instrumental in establishing performance thresholds.