To celebrate the official launch of Ryno Classifieds from Ryan Maturski, the founder of Racing Junk, you can enter to win World Drift Champion Vaughn Gittin, Jr’s “Ultimate Fun Haver” Ford F-150 sport truck.
If you’re not familiar with Vaughn Gittin Jr., let us bring you up to speed. He’s an American, self-taught, professional drifter who currently competes in Formula Drift behind the wheel of his 2018 Monster Energy Nitto Tire Ford Racing Mustang RTR. He won his first Formula Drift title in 2010 and was awarded the Ace Driver of the Decade title in 2013.
Vaughn is also a three-time World Drift Series champion (2011-2013). In 2005, he became the first American ever to win a D1 Grand Prix event when he stood atop the podium in the 2005 USA vs. Japan competition. Vaughn again brought the title home for the USA in the 2007 World Championship.
With his accomplishments spanning the globe within all disciplines of motorsport, Vaughn is the undisputed master of having a damn good time behind the wheel of just about anything, which brings us to his 2015 “Ultimate Fun Haver” Ford F-150.
“I am pumped to have teamed with Ryno Classifieds to giveaway the Ultimate Fun-Haver,” he says.
The guys at Truck Trend absolutely love this grand-prize “Ultimate Fun Haver” and you will, too, when you enter to win. Here’s what they said, “While hooning around solo is fun, it’s more fun with some friends along. To facilitate group hoonage, the Funhaver features five Recaro race seats with Takata harnesses. To make the big truck flingable, an ASD hand brake helps kick out the rearend on-demand. Tires are General Grabber A/T 35x12.5x18R on 18-inch RTR wheels.”
Of course, horsing around requires ample horsepower and that’s where this grand-prize “Ultimate Fun Haver” F-150 equally delivers with a 400hp 3.5L EcoBoost V-6, a K&N intake, Full Race intercooler, Magnaflow custom exhaust, and Revolution Automotive custom tune.
Other tasty mods include: Camburg Engineering long-travel control arms (front), King dual-bypass shocks and bump stops (front) and triple-bypass shocks (rear), 12 inches of vertical wheel travel (front), Currie Enterprises full-float rear axle designed for the Ford Raptor, custom radius-arm rear suspension, Auto Explosion Custom Auto Body fender flares, Raptor Retrofit Custom Lighting, and V-Leds LED light conversion.
This sweepstakes runs through April 30, 2021. We will draw the winner on or about May 15, 2021.
• K&N air intake system
• MagnaFlow custom exhaust
• Full Race intercooler
• Revolution Automotive custom tune
• Kibbetech custom suspension system
• Camburg Engineering long-travel control arms (front)
• King dual-bypass shocks (front)
• AirLift Performance air bags (front)
• King bumpstops (front)
• 12 inches of vertical wheel travel (front)
• Currie Enterprises full-float rear axle designed for the Ford Raptor
• King triple-bypass shocks • AirLift air bags (rear)
• Custom radius-arm rear suspension
• 18x10 RTR wheels
• General Grabber A/T 35x12.5x 8R tires courtesy of Continental Tire
• Auto Explosion Custom Auto Body fender flares
• Raptor Retrofit Custom Lighting
• V-Leds LED light conversion
• Recaro Sportster seats, front and rear, five passenger
• Takata Racing harnesses, five passenger
• ASD Motorsports hand brake