HURST/OLDS DREAM GIVEAWAY® OFFICIAL RULES
Hurst/Olds Dream Giveaway drawing Sponsored by New Beginning Children's Homes, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the Law. NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION, OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning equal to one divided by the total number of tickets issued.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: You have not yet won. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win a Dream Giveaway drawing. Hurst/Olds Dream Giveaway commences on June 7, 2020, and ends on April 27, 2021. One (1) Grand-Prize will be awarded consisting of one 1969 Oldsmobile Hurst/Olds, plus $25,000 to be applied toward the winner’s IRS withholding requirement for federal income taxes (approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize is $147,800.00). Odds of winning - one (1) divided by total number of valid entries received. Sponsor: New Beginning Children's Homes, Inc., PO Box 529, Centerton, AR 72719.
1. Eligibility. This drawing is open only to legal residents of the U.S. (except Oregon) and Canada (except Quebec) and to residents of other countries and U.S. territories and possessions where permitted by law. Must be 18 or older to enter. Void in Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. No entries will be accepted from inmates of a correctional facility. No employees of NBCH, the independent firm responsible for selecting the winner, paid consultants to NBCH or members of NBCH's Board of Directors or their immediate family members (defined as spouse or children) are eligible to participate. Participation constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to Dream Giveaway drawings. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor/Administrator.The sole and exclusive Sponsor and Administrator of this drawing is New Beginning Children's Homes, Inc., PO Box 529, Centerton, AR 72719 ("Sponsor").
3. Timing.The Hurst/Olds Dream Giveaway commences on June 7, 2020, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on April 27, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor is the official time keeper for Dream Giveaway drawings.
4. How to Enter. Below are the methods to enter the Dream Giveaway drawing:
5. Additional Conditions. For any reason you may request a refund of your donation and cancellation of your entry(s) within 15 days prior to ending date of drawing by calling customer service at 727-536-2777. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services "on behalf of" Entrant) is strictly prohibited. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of tickets or entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, postage due, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities. If you elect to discontinue receiving mail from this promotion please call 727-536-2777 or mail your name and address to: OPT-OUT 12955 Starkey Road, Suite 3900, Largo, Florida 33773
6. Winner Selection Drawing. On or about May 13, 2021, an independent firm will randomly and electronically select one Conditional Grand Prize Winner and three Alternate Conditional Winners from among all valid Dream Giveaway tickets. You do not need to be present to win.
7. Winner Notification. The Conditional Grand-Prize Winner for the Dream Giveaway drawing will be notified using the contact information entered on the entry form, within three (3) business days from the drawing and notified that they were selected as the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner and will be conditionally awarded the grand-prize. If Administrator is unable to contact any Conditional Grand-Prize Winner or Entrant fails to respond to the Administrator's initial contact within three (3) business days of notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts, Entrant will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be notified as the new Conditional Grand Prize Winner.
8. Verification of Conditional Winners. CONDITIONAL WINNER OF A DREAM GIVEAWAY DRAWING IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. Entrant(s) selected as Conditional Grand-Prize Winner(s) will be contacted within 3 business days following notification and will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 7 days of the date notice is sent, a notarized affidavit of eligibility, a notarized prize selection affidavit, IRS W-9 form, liability/publicity release (except where prohibited). If a Conditional Grand-Prize Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the above required documents, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Conditional Grand-Prize Winner forfeits prize and Sponsor may award the applicable prize to a selected Alternate Conditional Winner. If the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner is a Canadian resident, to win, the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered by telephone.
9. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning = One (1) divided by total number of valid tickets timely entered for a particular Dream Giveaway drawing.
10. Grand-Prize.Hurst/Olds Dream Giveaway - One (1) Grand-Prize will be awarded. The Grand-Prize consists of one 1969 Oldsmobile Hurst/Olds, plus $25,000 to be applied toward the winner’s IRS withholding requirement for federal income taxes (approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize is $147,800.00) or an alternate cash prize of fifty-thousand dollars ($50,000), subject to IRS withholding requirements. If winner selects cash option, he or she will receive a check for $37,250. Additionally, a withholding payment in the amount of $12,500 will also be applied to the winner’s IRS withholding. All non-stated options and features are in Sponsor's discretion and subject to availability. Once Conditional Grand Prize Winner is certified, arrangements will be made to award the Grand-Prize at a prize award ceremony. When applicable, the Grand-Prize Winner must provide proof of insurance and a valid driver's license in order to receive any vehicle included in a Grand Prize. The Grand-Prize awards will take place at a location and date determined solely by the Sponsor. If the Sponsor requires the winner to travel to receive the award, the Grand-Prize winner will be given a stipend to cover his or her reasonable round-trip coach-class transportation from a major airport near winner's residence and one night lodging expense for one person to attend the award ceremony. If the winner is not able to travel on the date required by the Sponsor, the prize may be forfeited. The Grand-Prize Winner agrees to participate in the award ceremony as a condition to receive the Grand Prize. Should the Grand-Prize winner receive a non-cash Grand-Prize which includes cash for taxes, the Sponsor or Sponsor's agent acting on behalf of Sponsor, agrees to pay the published amount toward the IRS withholding requirement on behalf of the Grand-Prize Winner (resulting from winning the Grand-Prize). For purposes of federal taxes, the net fair market value of the Grand-Prize, plus any published cash award applied toward the IRS withholding requirement, as of the date the winner receives the Grand-Prize, will determine the net value of the Grand-Prize, not the approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize. If the cash portion of the Grand-Prize, should any exist, not fulfill the withholding requirement calculated by applying the IRS gross-up formula to the net fair market value of the grand-prize at the time of the award, the Winner will be required to fund the difference at (or prior) to receiving the Grand-Prize. Grand-Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes resulting from winning the Grand-Prize including all federal, state and local, taxes, fees, assessments and like charges. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
12. Publicity.Except where prohibited, participation in a Dream Giveaway drawing constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor and its agents use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
13. General Conditions.Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify any Dream Giveaway drawing, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of a Dream Giveaway drawing, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14. Limitations of Liability.If for any reason an entry or ticket is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another similar entry or ticket in the Dream Giveaway drawing, provided that if it is not possible for Sponsor to award another entry due to discontinuance of the drawing, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all valid entries received for any Dream Giveaway drawing up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. In the event that information, in any published ad, press release, article, brochure, or any other communication regarding a Dream Giveaway drawing conflicts with the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall take precedence over all other communications or published materials. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of any Dream Giveaway drawing to correct typographical errors or maintain legal compliance, and such changes shall become effective on the date published on the web site(s).
15. ARBITRATION.By participating, Entrant agrees as follows: that good faith efforts will be used to attempt to resolve any and all claims and disputes arising under or relating to a Dream Giveaway drawing. Any dispute, controversy or claim relating to a Dream Giveaway drawing, including but not limited to the interpretation thereof, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope, enforceability or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be referred to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, which shall be the sole and exclusive forum for resolution and settlement of any dispute, controversy or claim between the parties. Any and all legal action, suit, arbitration, or other proceeding with respect to a Dream Giveaway drawing will be resolved individually, without respect to any form of class or representative action.
16. Drawing Results. For Dream Giveaway drawing results go to www.dreamgiveaway.com or send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners List - 12955 Starkey Road, Suite 3900, Largo, Florida 33773 and indicate the particular drawing. Requests for the winner list must be received on or before 180 days after drawing ending date.
17. Prize Representations. Sponsor and/or its agents make no representations as to condition, warranties, or fitness for a particular use of a Grand-Prize. For vehicle prizes, no representations as to originality, mileage, or compliance with safety or emissions laws or regulations are made and Sponsor and/or its agents reserves all discretion with respect to any option or feature not expressly stated in these rules. For travel prizes, Sponsor and/or its agents reserve the right to designate or limit travel dates, times, and deadlines, specific level of accommodations, excursions, flights, and all other aspects of the travel prize not specifically stated. Grand-Prize Winner agrees to accept the Grand-Prize "AS IS", "WHERE IS."