The Porsche Dream Giveaway is back. Are you ready to win a brand-new 2021 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4, plus pocket a cool $33,000 for the taxes?
We’re talking the keys. The title. The good times.
Motor Trend. Car and Driver. Road and Track. They all loved the Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 when it was introduced back in 2016. Now they love it even more. Why? This year, Porsche offers the 718 Cayman GT4 with an amazing seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
Keep reading to learn how you can bring home this amazing, German-engineered Porsche double-clutch transmission 718 Cayman GT4 sports car.
Brutal. Driving. Machine.
The 718 Cayman GT4 is the spiritual successor to the Porsche 911. Like the famous Porsche 911 (even the first ones way back in 1963), the 718 Cayman GT4 features Porsche’s legendary Boxer 6 engine. This water-cooled, naturally aspirated 4.0-litre engine delivers 414 horsepower and 317 lb-ft of torque.
How does that translate to real-world numbers? The 3,247-lb 718 Cayman GT4 zips from zero to 60 in 3.7 seconds and zooms through the quarter mile in 11.8 seconds at 117 mph. Top speed is 188 mph.
If putting this world-class Porsche in your garage gets your heart thumping, then enter now.
For those who take fun seriously. Like you.
Porsche doesn’t mind building one-off sports cars like this grand-prize 718 Cayman GT4 for the Porsche Dream Giveaway. It features Python Green exterior paint with premium leather Racetec interior in black with silver stitching, adaptive sport seats and navigation with Porsche Connect. The factory upgrades add up to over $20K, bringing this grand-prize’s MSRP to $127,000.
The full list of special-ordered extra cost factory options includes:
• Python Green exterior paint (a $2,395 extra cost)
• Leather Race-Tex Interior in Black with Green stitching (a $2,160 extra cost)
• 7 speed dual clutch automatic transmission (a $3,210 extra cost)
• Heated seats (a $530 extra cost)
• LED headlights (a $2,140 extra cost)
• Light design package (a $350 extra cost)
• Bose Surround system (a $990 extra cost)
• Apple car play (a $360 extra cost)
• Interior trim in carbon fiber (a $790 extra cost)
• Adaptive sport seats (a $2,640 extra cost)
• Auto-dimming mirrors (a $700 extra cost)
• Navigation with Porsche Connect (a $2,320 extra cost)
• Chrono package (a $550 extra cost)
• Brake calipers in high gloss black (a $900 extra cost)
• Wheels painted in satin black (a $600 extra cost)
• Instrument dials in white (a $700 extra cost)
• Headlight Cleaning System Covers painted in Python Green (a $300 extra cost)
• Extended Deviated Stitching Interior Package (a $3,230 extra cost)
First the 911. Then the 718. Now all yours.
This grand-prize 2021 Porsche Cayman GT4 is waiting to go to one lucky person and we want it to be you. Veterans and children’s charities are counting on you. Enter now.
Tires provided by: