“The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 keeps things old school as stakes rise in the age of the cutting-edge pickup truck that's tough and capable.” -Trucks.com
Enter and win the Show and Tow Dream Giveaway and you’ll be riding tall in a brand-new 2019 Chevrolet Silverado High Country 4x4 truck with Trailering Package. Chevy has spent the last 100 years working hard to earn a reputation for making the most dependable, longest-lasting full-size pickups on the road. The Silverado High Country Edition—the top of the line Silverado for 2019—is the perfect compliment to the 1969 Camaro and Sundowner car hauler you’ll also bring home if you’re the winner of this sweepstakes.
The all-new 2019 Silverado truck offers the right tool for every job. It starts with a fuel-efficient 6.2L V-8 with pavement-pounding 420 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque. A 10-speed automatic transmission gives you towing grunt in low gears and double overdrive for comfortable highway cruising. Whether you’re towing a valuable payload (like your new 1969 Camaro) down a winding mountain road or piling your posse in the crew cab for a cruise from town to town, this grand-prize Silverado High Country truck is without equal in the industry.
Horsepower and torque are important, but when it comes to towing, power is just the beginning. That’s why this grand-prize Chevrolet Silverado High Country Edition comes with a valuable factory option — Advanced Trailering Package.
The Advanced Trailering Package makes hitching, hauling and monitoring your trailer easier. It includes:
• Trailering App with Theft Alert and Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring
• Hitch Guidance with Hitch View
• Hitch Area Lighting
• Trailer Light Test
• Auto Electric Parking Brake Assist
Enter and win and your brand-new Chevrolet Silverado High Country Edition will include the following factory and extra-cost options:
• Black exterior paint
• Two-tone leather interior, Jet Black/Umber
• An exclusive front grille design with two-tone chrome and bronze finish
• High-intensity LED reflector headlamps with signature Daytime Running Lights
• Body-color accents, including bumpers and mirror caps
• Power-retractable and rearward articulating steps
• Power up/down tailgate
• LED signature taillamps
• Dual exhaust outlets integrated within the rear bumper
• Technology Package
• HD Surround Vision
• Rear Camera Mirror
• Heads Up Display
• Power Retractable Assist Steps
• Safety Package II (PDJ)
• Forward Collision Alert (UEU)
• Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning (UHX)
• Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking (UHY)
• Front Pedestrian Braking (UKJ)
• IntelliBeam headlamps (TQ5)
• Following Distance Indicator (UE4)
• Safety Alert Seat (HS1)
• Power sunroof (CF5)
• 22-inch polished-aluminum wheels (RVA)
• 275/50R22SL all-season, blackwall tires (XCE)
• Floor liner
Enter to win and you could take home this 2019 Chevrolet Silverado High Country Edition 4x4 truck, a fully restored restomod 1969 Camaro and a Sundowner car hauler, plus we pay $30,000 for the taxes. We’ll fly the winner to Clearwater, Florida, to get the keys to this grand-prize package.
Since 1978, Eastwood has been the DIY Automotive Enthusiast’s go-to source for tools, supplies, paints and know-how. In addition to products, Eastwood offers free technical support via telephone, chat and email, plus through its free YouTube channel that features 2,000 videos – everything from MIG and TIG welding, to painting a car and how to chop a top.
To learn more about Eastwood or to request a free catalog, visit www.eastwood.com