“The C8 is not only powerful, but, dare we say, it’s also the most premium-feeling Corvette that Chevrolet has ever made.” –Motor Trend
Take a big helping of mid-engine horsepower, add the world’s coolest supercharger to it and you have a high-horsepower dream come true in our 2024 Corvette Dream Giveaway.
Built by special-order especially for this year’s Corvette giveaway, this loaded 2024 Corvette Stingray Z51 rolled off the factory assembly line in Bowling Green, Kentucky, and was shipped to a new-car dealer showroom in Motor City. But we knew a stock C8 Stingray’s horsepower rating of 495 wasn’t nearly enough for passionate car enthusiasts like you. So, we sent this beautiful Rapid Blue C8 to Boost District, an authorized Lingenfelter Performance Engineering installation center, where they transformed it into a supercharged Z06 killer.
The Lingenfelter/Magnuson Stage 1 supercharger upgrade provides a blistering 725 hp and 675 lb.-ft. of torque - a 45% increase from stock with 55 hp and 215 lb.-ft. more torque than a brand-new Z06!
Are you ready to make this one-of-a-kind C8 Corvette Stingray yours? All you have to do is make a donation today to help out charity and you’ll be one step closer to parking this supercharged 2024 Corvette Stingray in your garage.
Veterans’ and children’s charities are counting on you. Enter now.
When you enter and win the Corvette Dream Giveaway, your new 2024 Corvette Stingray comes with the best factory options available this year, including:
• Rapid Blue paint (a $500 extra cost)
• Z51 Performance package (a $6,345 extra cost)
• Front lift adjustable height memory (a $2,595 extra cost)
• Visible carbon fiber removable roof panel (a $2,495 extra cost)
• Z51 performance suspension (an $1,895 extra cost)
• Carbon flash full length dual racing stripe (a $1,195 extra cost)
• Competition sport bucket seats (a $500 extra cost)
• Scraper armor grille (a $495 extra cost)
The Lingenfelter/Magnuson Stage 1 C8 Corvette supercharger package includes:
• TVS 2650 Magnum DI Intercooler Supercharger
• Factory ECM calibrated using Lingenfelter “C-Cal” process
• Excellent drivability retaining all OEM functions
• Eaton Advanced (TVS R) high helix four-lobe technology for maximum efficiency across entire speed range
• ECT intercooler and heat exchanger system to optimize airflow across the charge air intercooler
• Magnuson Dynamic Flow Tuning (DFT) inlet porting
• Maintenance-free supercharger technology
• Lingenfelter 95mm throttle body
• Dyno Certified
• DCT track prep
• Supercharger Heat Range Spark Plugs
Enter with your donation today and with a little luck you’ll bring home this supercharged, mid-engine Stingray that continues the Corvette’s 71-year tradition of America’s favorite sports car. If you’re the winner you’ll also take home a matching, restomod 1963 Corvette Sting Ray convertible and we’ll pay out $50,000 for the federal prize taxes.
What are you waiting for? Enter now.
About our partners:
Boost District has very quickly become the name synonymous with pushing out amazing supercharged GM products. From Cadillacs boosting down the drag strip to show cars taking awards, Boost District's team of highly skilled engineers are ready to make your boosted performance dreams come true. Check out their huge array of products at www.boostdistrict.com