If you like your Ford truck with an extra helping of horsepower and performance, we have just the giveaway for you. Enter and win and you’ll bring home a 705-horsepower 2022 Roush F-150 SC Lariat XLT and a 510-horsepower 2008 Roush Mustang P51a – 1 of 151 produced.
Roush Performance F-150s are high-performance trucks that combine the rugged design of the Ford F-150 with enhanced power, handling and styling upgrades. Roush Performance, founded by Jack Roush in 1995, is a renowned aftermarket automotive company that specializes in performance engineering and customization for Ford vehicles, particularly the Mustang and the F-150.
The Roush F-150 SC conversion package includes a ROUSHcharger and signature performance upgrades to the F-150’s exterior, suspension, wheels, tires, and interior. It also includes a certificate of authenticity. This 2022 Roush F-150 SC is serialized as #679 and is in new condition.
Roush built this truck to handle anything you can throw at it. Underneath the truck, they added their custom Roush performance coilover suspension system to level out the Roush F-150 and give it an aggressive, off-road-ready stance. Roush-designed 20-inch matte black wheels wrapped in 33-inch General Tire Grabber A/TX tires enhance the truck’s capability and styling.
Many Roush F-150s don't have the supercharger upgrade package. This one does!
The legendary durability of the Ford F-150. The legendary power of Roush. It's a match made in heaven. So, what are you waiting for? Enter now.
The 2022 Roush F-150 package (an $18,495 extra cost) includes:
• Signature high-flow grille with integrated lighting
• Custom front bumper cover with tow hook pockets
• Fender flares with clearance lighting
• Roush performance coil-over suspension system
• Roush performance exhaust system
• 20-inch Iridium gray Roush off-road wheels
• 33-inch General Grabber a/tx all-terrain tires
• Roush fender badges
• Rear tailgate clearance lighting
• Roush “R” pedals
• Roush dash gauges
• Serialized dash badge
• Roush molded floor liners
• Custom “R” key fobs
• Wheel lock kit
• All-weather "R" hitch cover
• Certificate of authenticity
• Graphics package, including front Roush banner, Jack Roush signature graphic, Roush door graphics, Roush tailgate graphic and USA flag graphics
• Roush Supercharger (a $12,500 extra cost)
• Roush Active Exhaust System (an $1,800 extra cost)
• Roush Premium Leather Package (an $1,850 extra cost)
• Roush Ready Package (a $660 extra cost)